The Sunshine Coast Event Calendar
MovemberWe're making change for men's health in The Sunshine Coast. Give us a hand.
Wed Nov 1st
Ovarian Cancer Awareness MonthEach year in Australia Ovarian Cancer Awareness Month is held in February to raise awareness of Ovarian Cancer
Thu Feb 1st 2024
Total Results = 2
You or your Marketing Manager can list a Community or Business Event here. If you would like to advertise your Sunshine Coast event simply Login
Events in and around The Sunshine Coast
Seasonal Fun and Exciting Events in and around Sunshine Coast Region, Queensland, Australia
If you are seeking for fun and exciting events in and around Sunshine Coast region, Queensland, Australia, you are in for a treat. Here are some of the seasonal events you should not miss:
1. Mooloolaba Beach Festival - Held in January, this festival appeals to everyone from young to old. The event includes music, fireworks and beach fun for all ages.
2. Australia Day Celebrations - Celebrate Australia Day with family and friends by participating in the many events held around the coast on 26th January each year.
3. Big Pineapple Music Festival - A must for music lovers, the Big Pineapple Music Festival is held in May/June each year in Woombye. It features local and international artists performing on multiple stages.
1. Noosa Food & Wine Festival - The Noosa Food and Wine Festival is held in May with plenty of delicious food and wine to enjoy. There are also cooking demonstrations, wine tastings, and much more.
2. Eumundi Markets - Just a short drive from the Sunshine Coast, the Eumundi Markets is the place to go for local produce, arts, and crafts. You will be amazed at the amazing things on offer.
3. Blackall 100 - Runners will adore the Blackall 100 which is a 100km run through beautiful national parks out in the Blackall Range. This event is held in October.
1. Sunshine Coast Marathon - Runners unite! The Sunshine Coast Marathon is held in August and includes a full marathon, half marathon and 10km run.
2. Horizon festival - A celebration of arts and culture, Horizon festival is held in August each year and features music, visual arts, film, and performances.
3. Winter Wine Festival - A true celebration of winter wines, the Winter Wine Festival is held in July in beautiful Maleny. Enjoy a day of good food, great wine, and live music.
1. Caloundra Music Festival - The Caloundra Music Festival is held at Kings Beach in October and features a variety of music from all genres. The festival includes performances by local and international artists.
2. Obi Obi Dragon Festival - The Obi Obi Dragon Festival is worth seeing. Enjoy a day of Chinese lion dances, music and street performers in Maleny.
3. Oktoberfest Sunshine Coast - The Oktoberfest Sunshine Coast is a celebration of German Culture. Enjoy authentic food, drink and music. This event is typically held in October.
There is never-ending seasonal fun and excitement in and around the Sunshine Coast region. No matter what season it is, there is an event for everyone. Mark your calendar and enjoy a great time. For more information about these events, visit Sunshine Coast Tourism website at www.visitsunshinecoast.com.au.