The Sunshine Coast Galleries and Museums Directory
Be the first to advertise in The Sunshine Coast Galleries and Museums Directory!
We are developing sunshinecoast.place for you and early supporters can secure top of category and page one spots! If you would like to create a listing in The Sunshine Coast for your Business or Community Group first Create an Account
Replace this Ad with your content, Your listing updates this entire page!
View an example. Consider what Category might you list in? Do we have it?
Do you like the Galleries and Museums in The Sunshine Coast?
The Sunshine Coast Galleries and Museums
Located on the stunning eastern coast of Australia, the Sunshine Coast region offers a diverse range of galleries, museums and historical venues for locals and visitors alike. From world-renowned art collections to ancient cultural artifacts, this scenic area has something for everyone.
1. Noosa Regional Gallery - Located in the heart of Noosa, this contemporary gallery showcases a range of inspiring and thought-provoking Australian and international artworks, from paintings and sculptures to installations and multimedia exhibitions.
2. The Caloundra Regional Gallery - The Caloundra Regional Gallery is an elegant and highly-regarded destination for contemporary art located within Caloundra's largest and most beautiful public space, the newly renovated and expanded Caloundra Library.
3. Kenilworth Art Gallery - This charming gallery is nestled in the heart of the Sunshine Coast hinterland and showcases the work of local artists, including paintings, sculptures, jewelry and more.
4. Art on Cairncross - An impressive, spacious gallery situated in the picturesque hinterland town of Maleny, Art on Cairncross features a collection of contemporary and traditional art, ceramics and glass.
1. Right on the beachfront of peaceful Bribie Island, the Bribie Island Seaside Museum offers insight into the island's intriguing history, ecology and aboriginal culture. The museum's exhibits include interactive displays, art and multimedia presentations.
2. The Sunshine Coast Museum & archives in Nambour - This museum celebrates the region's unique history through a collection of fascinating and educational exhibits, including early technologies, vintage vehicles and local memorabilia.
3. Queensland Air Museum - This impressive museum near Caloundra offers an informative and interactive collection of aircraft history, including restored planes from World War II to modern times.
4. The Australian Museum of Clothing & Textiles - Caloundra's Australian Museum of Clothing and Textiles has an impressive collection of antique and vintage garments, accessories and textiles from throughout Australia's history.
1. Maroochy Bushland Botanic Gardens - If you're looking for a peaceful and scenic destination for a day out, the Maroochy Bushland Botanic Gardens are a must-visit. This 82-acre reserve offers tranquil walking trails, native flora and fauna displays, and educational exhibits and information about Australia's unique vegetation.
2. The Big Pineapple – An iconic attraction of the region is the Big Pineapple, a unique and interactive old farm on the edge of the Sunshine Coast. It offers a number of activities to visitors that would permit them to interact with the farm as well as a number of stores.
3. Old Gympie Railway Station and Rail Museum - Located in the charming town of Gympie, Queensland, this beautifully restored historic railway station offers visitors a glimpse into the fascinating history of Australia's locomotive industry.
4. The Mary Valley Rattler - Take a scenic ride through the beautiful Mary Valley aboard an historic steam train on the Mary Valley Rattler. The journey along this mountainside railway line takes in breathtaking views of the surrounding countryside and wildlife.
No matter what your interests are, the Sunshine Coast has a wealth of cultural and historical experiences waiting to be explored. So plan your trip today and discover the richness of this beautiful region.
The Sunshine Coast Galleries and Museums Articles